Sunday, April 10, 2011

Letters

Dear Readers, Thank you so much for your comments. They really do encourage this terrible blogger to keep on posting! :) Each and every comment means so much to me. Dear Allergies (and stupid virus), Please go away. Pronto. You make it very difficult for me to do my massive amounts of homework (see next letter), because my throat hurts and my head seems like it's filled with brick. And that doesn't feel too great, and it's distracting. So, yes, I would really appreciate if you took a hike somewhere without human beings. Dear Homework, Do you ever do anything for yourself? Geesh, I seem to do all the heavy lifting around here. You never seem to get yourself done--I always, always have to do that for you. I'd really appreciate it if you could learn to do at least a little of the work. At least revise the essay yourself, maybe? Dear Pastor, Thank you very, very much for the wonderful sermon this morning. The gospel was spoken to me in a completely new and beautiful way, and my week has already been touched by your words. I feel like I can handle Allergies and Homework so much better after hearing so much truth this morning. Sincerely, Katie p.s. Dear Blogger, What's going on? Stop smooshing all my stuff together! Please. :) p.p.s. Dear Readers (again), Please forgive the smooshed-ness. I don't know what Blogger is thinking. Thanks!

2 comments:

Jasper Illusian said...

Yay! Another post! =D

I hope we get to do Easter eggs, 'cause I've been looking up decorating techniques, and some look really fun. ^_^

katie said...

I really, really want to do them! It sounds like so much fun, especially with you guys :D