Saturday, November 8, 2008

Rocky

I watched Rocky Balboa today. *Sniff* "Why is that sad?" you may ask, or even "Why does that matter?" well, I'll answer both questions. First, it's sad, because my brother-in-law Ben and I have been watching the Rocky movies one by one and we are now out of movies. (Rocky Balboa is the last) Sure, we can re-watch them, and most likely will. But the point is that now I have seen them all (except the fifth one, because he told me that it is stupid, and that he and his family don't watch it) and, well, it won't ever really be the same. Which, I guess isn't that sad. And next, it matters because they are some of my favorite movies now. I know they can be pretty corny at times, but Rocky is SOOO SWEET! He just says the sweetest, funniest, most endearing things. If you have seen them, then you probably realize that by me just saying that, it gave away which one I like best. Rocky II. Watch it and tell me Rocky isn't sweet. That's impossible.

4 comments:

Kate said...

Haha, well I've never heard of them up until now so maybe that will be our goal for the next time we get together...watching one. Whatever happened to Koolkate's Korner??

katie said...

Oh, I changed email addresses, so I decided to start a new blog too. We should totally watch at least one Rocky next time we see each other! I'm not sure if you'll like them-- I love 'em!-- but everyone has their preferences.

katie said...

p.s. What happened to Crazy Katy Dreblow??? Do you have a Facebook or something instead?

Wordgirl said...

Hi Katie! And Katelyn!
You've got me interested in Rocky now, too! You think I'd like it?