Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More pictures of my sweet baby (okay, my sweet baby nephew) and exciting trip!

Here are some adorable pictures of Gideon that my Dad took:


Me and my nephew:








Gideon James--what a big boy!!! (someone is holding him up.)





And now for some news. I am going to Amsterdam! My dad is going there on business and he asked me and my mom to go with him! We leave next Monday. I am so excited. Because my dad will be busy with work stuff, my mom and I are going to go sight-seeing, visit museums, and just hang out. We'll be staying in a 5-star hotel! How cool is that?

Well, I have to read 15 pages of "The Confessions of St. Augustine" and then write an entire essay. Woohoo. Yay. Fun. Not. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Oh he is so adorable! My first thought was that he looks like Allie. Have people said that? Who do you think he looks like?

katie said...

Oh yes. He looks like Allie very much. I'll have to post her 8-week picture for comparison sometime. That would be really fun. :p He has Ben's forehead and eyes, but almost everything else just screams "allie!!!"

haha