Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Silly siblings

This evening, my brother and sisters were helping me prepare the craft for my 2-year-old nursery class that I teach every other Friday. The theme this week is "Jesse Bear, What Will You Wear?" and so we were tracing and cutting out little bears, little shirts, and little pants. Well, I messed up the eyes of one of the bears, but instead of tossing it, Keith and Erin decided to have some fun with it. Here's the sad result:


The bear on the left is the poor bear with the makeover, while the one on the right is what it should look like when my little nursery children finish their craft. Sunglasses, armpit hair, what was supposed to be a mohawk, eyebrows, and a barely visible belly button are the lovely additions that Erin and Keith came up with. In fact, worst of all of those, is one you can't see. A tiny "B" under the left armpit, and a tiny "O" under the right armpit. Nasty. They named him "Bob, the BO Bear. Yuck. And yes, they were nearly dying of laughter.

1 comment:

Wordgirl said...

I wish I'd have been there! That gave me a big smile!