Monday, April 6, 2009

baby's on the way!

Yep! 6 days after his due date, the baby is on his way. Turns out Allie's been laboring since this morning. She and Ben just went to the hospital. My mom is driving. I CAN'T WAIT! I don't see how I can possibly due biology or philosophy homework. I won't be able to think of anything else! AHHHH!!!

Erin and I just got a really nice 5 piece set for him (with green and blue dinos) and another really nice brown and light green and cream colored outfit for him for $17.50 (altogether). I guess that's not proper, to write down the price (in case they read this) but I wanted to show what a great bargain we got! They are super-duper adorable. Eventually, I might post pictures of him in them, but until he grows into them, I'll post pictures of him.

Please excuse any spelling errors. My spell check isn't working. Sorry this post is so rambly. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

4 comments:

Wordgirl said...

I bet you're all very excited!!!! We are, too! Mom and I prayed for baby Maurer after reading your post – how is Allie doing?

Jasper Illusian said...

Yay! That's wonderful!!! D'you know how soon they'll be home from the hospital? Are you going to go visit?

Kate said...

We're praying for all of you, especially Allie and the baby! I'm so excited!

Kate said...

Oh, and just a few minutes ago (before I read your blog) I was about to check my email and I was like "I bet there's an email from Katie, saying that Allie is having her baby." Well there wasn't an email but there was a blog post!