Saturday, September 19, 2009

My 50th post!!!!

Yay! My blog has made it to the big "'5' 'O'" I don't know if that makes sense when it's typed out. Oh well. Anyway, Preschool Sunday School starts up tomorrow, so that's really exciting. I'm going to be a small group leader again. The only sad thing about it is that I will really miss all the kids that were in my group last year. I grew to be very attached to them all. Now they're all big and grown up in Kindergarten!

Oh, and a few days ago I got a CD from the library. Very awesome. "The Best of Rocky". I love it! I think that I'm going to make "Eye of the Tiger" or "Burning Heart" my ring tone if I can persuade my techno-savvy bro-in-law to help me upload it. Wouldn't that be cool?

It seems like there was one other thing...hmmm...Oh yes! I'm reading Wuthering Heights right now. Despite it's somewhat "dark" atmosphere, if you will, it is very well written and intriguing. Has anyone else read this?

2 comments:

-Ben said...

Have not read it. However, it is very easy to set that as your ring tone. Just rip the track to your computer, and I'll take care of the rest.

...and I vote for Burning Heart...

katie said...

Sweet!!! First, I have to actually buy the song, though. Have you ever bought Mp3s from Walmart?

Yeah, I might even do both, and set the different ones for different people. I dunno. I'll probably buy both, though.

So...When are you coming over? Or, when should I come over :p? I can bring my laptop, and maybe we could watch Rocky II? *hint hint* (Notice my Roman numeral :D)