Thursday, September 10, 2009

Would you pray?

I have to be getting to bed, but I just wanted to ask you all to pray for a Native American outreach conference that my church is putting on. I'm part of the prayer team, so I just thought that I would ask you to pray. Pray for the speakers, that they would have clarity of thought and that they would remain in good health. Pray for the people attending the conference, that the Lord would stoke a fire in them to reach the Native American people. And pray that this verse would be true for all of the Native American peoples:

Revelation 5:9 "And they sang a new song, saying, 'Worthy are You to take the scroll and to open its seals, for You were slain, and by your blood You ransomed people for God from every tribe and language and people and nation,'"

Thanks so much. The Lord is working mightily. Goodnight!

No comments: